« Home | Volokh » | Party to a Crime » | Tucker Max: My Inspiration » | Tard Blog » | BEAT IT! » | Democrats and the South » | Lifestyles of the Supreme Court Justices » | Hurricanes will Kill Us All » | Pryor confirmed » | Is Environmentalism Dead? » 

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 

Socialized Health Care in WI

Socialized health care blows goats.

Let's drive all business out of WI. Let's cripple small businesses. Let's get every freeloader in the region to show up here for health care. Let's create yet another level of oh-so-efficient government bureaucracy. Let's give some bureaucrat in Madison the power to make my health care decisions for me. Let's make WI the greatest tax hell in the country. Might as well be number 1 in something, right?

This passes and I leave WI as soon as I can. I'll get my degree and head to Nevada.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile