« Home | James Woods and the 9/11 Dry Run » | Airport Security » | Syria out of Lebanon » | VDH on Winning the War » | Iraqi Blog » | I Have Monday Off... Weird » | Moussaoui Pleads Guilty » | DisneyWar » | Panel of Supreme Court Justices on CSPAN2 » | Earth Day Reading » 

Sunday, April 24, 2005 

US Reports Online

Something I spotted on the Volokh Conspiracy that law nerds should love. The decisions of the Supreme Court from October 1991 to May 2003 are available online here in PDF format. They're got all the appendices and charts and such, and you can save them to your hard drive. Get on this shit.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile