« Home | Earth Day Reading » | Hasan Akbar Guilty of Murder » | Criminals » | My Two Favorite Countries » | Pryor Gets Another Shot » | A Quote » | College Students are Stupid » | If You Have 7 Hours to Kill » | I Wanna Be A Kennedy » | Chicken Fajitas, Piggery, and Such » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Panel of Supreme Court Justices on CSPAN2

Justices Scalia, O'Connor, and Breyer shoot the shit with Tim Russert about important junk. This broadcast on Thursday, but it is being replayed at 6 PM on Saturday night. If you actually have a life and are going out on Saturday night, watch it via this link. It is RealPlayer, so it might be worth staying home to not deal with it. There is a long "commercial" at the beginning with Peter Jennings. Just ignore him. I have for many years.

EDIT: the rerun is on CSPAN, not CSPAN2

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile