« Home | DisneyWar » | Panel of Supreme Court Justices on CSPAN2 » | Earth Day Reading » | Hasan Akbar Guilty of Murder » | Criminals » | My Two Favorite Countries » | Pryor Gets Another Shot » | A Quote » | College Students are Stupid » | If You Have 7 Hours to Kill » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Moussaoui Pleads Guilty

I really didn't see this coming.

Given his courtroom antics, I thought he would try to stretch this process out as long as possible. Maybe he's just sick of the whole thing, feeling like he is being led around all the time on a leash. He certainly won't get any reduced sentence from this. I suppose I'm foolish for try to find logic and sense working in his mind.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile