« Home | I Have Monday Off... Weird » | Moussaoui Pleads Guilty » | DisneyWar » | Panel of Supreme Court Justices on CSPAN2 » | Earth Day Reading » | Hasan Akbar Guilty of Murder » | Criminals » | My Two Favorite Countries » | Pryor Gets Another Shot » | A Quote » 

Saturday, April 23, 2005 

Iraqi Blog

Read what Ali has to say about Iraq.

Blogging is such a powerful medium and I'm amazed, but not really surprised, by its growth in just the past year. Now, anyone around the world can put their thoughts and perspectives on world and local events online for everyone to access. It's pretty incredible.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile