« Home | Hasan Akbar Guilty of Murder » | Criminals » | My Two Favorite Countries » | Pryor Gets Another Shot » | A Quote » | College Students are Stupid » | If You Have 7 Hours to Kill » | I Wanna Be A Kennedy » | Chicken Fajitas, Piggery, and Such » | Network News is Dead » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Earth Day Reading

The problem with environmentalism is environmentalists. I don't know how many times I've read editorials, letters to the editor, articles, etc. that say "We're running out of oil. There is only so much and then it's all gone." Then there is usually a smart ass comment about SUVs.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could just take a bunch of crap and put it in a machine and out would come oil? Yeah, it would.

But that's crazy talk.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile