« Home | Pryor Gets Another Shot » | A Quote » | College Students are Stupid » | If You Have 7 Hours to Kill » | I Wanna Be A Kennedy » | Chicken Fajitas, Piggery, and Such » | Network News is Dead » | Madison » | 100 Greatest Americans List » | Holy Matrimony » 

Thursday, April 21, 2005 

My Two Favorite Countries

France and China

This is really disgusting. The French, who we are led to believe are such diplomatic and rational people, are eager to sell arms to the Chinese and would even support a Chinese attack on Taiwan. I guess they can't allow the Taiwanese to live free of Chinese oppression. That just wouldn't be right. A lot of people bash the French for no real reason. Well here's a real reason. They're nothing but enablers that will sell weapons to anyone.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile