« Home | Holy Matrimony » | Another View from Lebanon » | Attorney Accidentally Sues Himself » | Even Turley Agrees with Me on Pryor » | Excellent Legal Blog » | Stumping for Bill Pryor » | Newcastle Brown Ale and Other Items of Interest » | Know Your Local Sex Offender » | Jimmy Carter Should Go Back to Building Houses » | Maiden Voyage » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

100 Greatest Americans List

The List

This is according to people who voted in some AOL poll or something.

This is the worst fucking list I have ever seen. I was physically ill for most of it. Nope, no need to put James Madison on there. He didn't, ya know, write the fucking Constitution or anything! If Dr. Phil and Michael Moore are the best this country can muster, we're in deep shit.

I've decided to make my own list. It will probably take a while, but it will be a good diversion between studying for exams. I assure you, Madonna and Barack Obama will be nowhere near my list.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile