« Home | 100 Greatest Americans List » | Holy Matrimony » | Another View from Lebanon » | Attorney Accidentally Sues Himself » | Even Turley Agrees with Me on Pryor » | Excellent Legal Blog » | Stumping for Bill Pryor » | Newcastle Brown Ale and Other Items of Interest » | Know Your Local Sex Offender » | Jimmy Carter Should Go Back to Building Houses » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

Madison

Occasionally, I get a reason to be glad I didn't go to the UW Law School.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Madison is 40 square miles surrounded by reality.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile