« Home | Well, I Missed the Marriage Debate... » | Goof Calls for Supreme Court Killings » | Seventh Circuit Review » | Beer Review: Samuel Adams Winter Lager » | Timing Matters » | About that Marriage Amendment... » | Justice Thomas Speaks » | Marriage Amendment Debate » | Yet Another Supreme Court Poll » | Busy Day » 

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 

Point of Liquid Interest

As you probably know, Eminent Domain is primarily a legal news and analysis blog. However, one of the most popular aspects of the blog (the one that people mention to me most often) is the beer review feature. It was mostly inspired by Professor Stephen Bainbridge's wine blog. I thought it was a unique and interesting topic for a blog and wanted to rip it off as best as I could. At the time, I didn't like wine (my opinions have changed since then), so I went with beer. I've assembled a pretty long list since I started my reviews. Recently, I noticed that one of my reviews was linked at this site, Pubcrawlin'. If you like my beer reviews, you'll probably like this site.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile