« Home | Cert Logjam » | The Hard Part » | Fun with YouTube » | Recent Court Case "Narrower" than Most Believe » | More Luttig Speculation » | Scout Appeal Denied » | I Love the Smell of a 5-4 Decision in the Morning » | Crunch Time » | The Diversity Pool » | No Quiet Weekend » 

Saturday, June 03, 2006 

Belated Congratulations

I know that I'm late in this, but I've been slacking tremendously in general. Congratulations to Brett Kavanaugh on becoming a judge on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.There's a shot of Justice Anthony Kennedy (on the right) doing the honors.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile