« Home | Crime in Milwaukee » | Post-Roe World » | My "Vulturine Pastime" » | The Button Case » | Year One » | Punk Rock Politics » | Split the Ninth » | Jude Trial » | Scalia Speech at Fribourg » | Rumor Monger » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

When I Love Big Federal Agencies

I'm not a fan of a large federal government or the bloated agencies that go along with it. But sometimes, they win me over. Today, I salute the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). Their website is just plain cool. The graphics have totally made me a supporter of... whatever the hell it is that they do.I'm getting a t-shirt made with this on it. Apparently, the bird flu will cause roosters to grow to massive size and use telephones.

In other totally non-law related news, I saw a skunk running around near Wisconsin and Water tonight. He had no idea where the hell he was.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile