« Home | Scalia Speech at Fribourg » | Rumor Monger » | Time is a Factor » | Out to Pasture » | Hail to the Chief » | Another Book Recommendation » | Reworked Rankings » | Law: A Distinguished Profession » | Beer Review: Bell's Amber Ale » | The Sultan of Swing » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Jude Trial

I'm shocked.
Late in their third day of deliberations, an all white jury found three former Milwaukee Police officers not guilty of beating Frank Jude Jr. at a 2004 Bay View house party.
It's going to be an interesting time in Milwaukee in the forseeable future.

Until any rioting starts, I'm going back to work on my Business Associations outline.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile