« Home | Post-Roe World » | My "Vulturine Pastime" » | The Button Case » | Year One » | Punk Rock Politics » | Split the Ninth » | Jude Trial » | Scalia Speech at Fribourg » | Rumor Monger » | Time is a Factor » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

Crime in Milwaukee

I found this cool website thanks to a post on BBA. Click on the Community Mapping link on the left. It gives you a map of Milwaukee and a list of "layers". The most interesting ones to me are the crimes. Simply by clicking on them and zooming in on the map, I can see all of the reported criminal activity that happened in my neighborhood this year. Nothing too interesting to report in my general vicinity, just a few aggravated assaults, locked vehicle entries, and a burglary. Play around with it.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile