« Home | Happy Birthday » | What's in a Name? » | No-Knock Redux » | Twinkies and the Right to Counsel » | When I Love Big Federal Agencies » | Crime in Milwaukee » | Post-Roe World » | My "Vulturine Pastime" » | The Button Case » | Year One » 

Friday, April 21, 2006 

Off Time

What do Supreme Court Justices do when they aren't hearing cases, writing opinions, or just sitting around massaging their powerful brains? They go to high powered Washington DC dinners with heads of state.Justice Anthony Kennedy is seen here greeting Chinese President Hu Jintao. I'm not sure if Kennedy told Hu that his "days were numbered", but I doubt it. He certainly should have, though.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile