« Home | What's in a Name? » | No-Knock Redux » | Twinkies and the Right to Counsel » | When I Love Big Federal Agencies » | Crime in Milwaukee » | Post-Roe World » | My "Vulturine Pastime" » | The Button Case » | Year One » | Punk Rock Politics » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Happy Birthday

Though I have my doubts that he will read this or it will get back to him, I'd like to wish Justice John Paul Stevens a happy 86th birthday today. Justice Stevens has had a long and illustrious career as an attorney. He then served on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals for five years and has been sitting on the Supreme Court since December 1975. There's not much else in a career that a lawyer could want. Why not retire?

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile