« Home | Another Book Recommendation » | Reworked Rankings » | Law: A Distinguished Profession » | Beer Review: Bell's Amber Ale » | The Sultan of Swing » | Man Held as Terrorism Suspect over Punk Song » | Tony and Clarence Go to Congress » | Go Vote » | Kerr on Lithwick » | Book Recommendations » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

Hail to the Chief

Chief Justice John Roberts got a standing ovation after President Bush acknowledged him at the National Prayer Breakfast last Friday. I think that's Bench Memos' Ed Whelan right behind the Chief Justice. I'm sure the camera caught him right before he stood up. Whelan's a fan; he wouldn't disrespect Roberts.

There's not really much more to this post. I just thought it was a cool picture.

EDIT: I was right.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile