« Home | Beer Review: Leinenkugel's Big Butt Doppelbock » | Beer Review: New Glarus Staghorn » | A Warning to Flag Burners » | New Marquette Blog » | My Kinda Party » | Rep. David Obey Makes Wisconsin Proud... » | There's This Thing Called the Second Amendment... » | Vacancies » | Let the Speculation and Rumors Continue » | "Sir, Can You Step off of the Sidewalk?" » 

Sunday, February 12, 2006 

Sunday Night Sucks

It's already 8 and I still have to go over my Business Associations reading and McConnell v FEC for Legislation. I don't have enough hours in my days.

I changed my profile a little. I liked the phrase "insatiable lust for hot Article III action" that I puked out of my brain into this post. It sums me up pretty well. I love the federal courts, as sick as that is. I also added the "beer aficionado" part because my Beer Reviews section is up to 21 entries. It's become a major and, from what I've been told, popular part of the site. I'm going to keep adding to it steadily. If Prof. Bainbridge can blog about wine, I can blog about beer.

Time to read about wrongful dissolution.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile