« Home | My Kinda Party » | Rep. David Obey Makes Wisconsin Proud... » | There's This Thing Called the Second Amendment... » | Vacancies » | Let the Speculation and Rumors Continue » | "Sir, Can You Step off of the Sidewalk?" » | More Podcasts » | Supreme Court Podcasts » | A Fun Lunch Hour, Again » | Justice Guarantees » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

New Marquette Blog

MU Cerebellum has joined the Marquette blogosphere. I saw their ad in The Warrior (maybe I should get one of those...) and the link on Prof. McAdams' blog. Welcome to the dysfunctional family, ladies.

You're very welcome. I'm glad that the Marquette blogosphere is expanding. I don't think that expansion leads to overcrowding either. I think each blog has something about it that sets it apart from the others.

For example, Prof. McAdams has an insider's view of the school itself. The GOP3 folks are excellent advocates for the Republicans. Campus Tavern gives us all something to laugh at. Everyone plays a role. It's a nice little society.

Post a Comment
Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile