« Home | Senator Feelgood » | Marquette: Campus of Tolerance and Flying Chicken Ova » | Sunday Night Sucks » | Beer Review: Leinenkugel's Big Butt Doppelbock » | Beer Review: New Glarus Staghorn » | A Warning to Flag Burners » | New Marquette Blog » | My Kinda Party » | Rep. David Obey Makes Wisconsin Proud... » | There's This Thing Called the Second Amendment... » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Send Help

I'm still awake, studying for a quiz. Yes, a quiz. Most law school classes are graded based off of one exam given at the end of the year. They call it "finals". I call it a gross violation of the 8th Amendment. My ADR (that's Alternative Dispute Resolution) course has periodic quizzes, so you can tank the final and still pass. It's a nice way to grade, but I'm not used to it at all. I'm getting massive undergrad flashbacks here.

I would post something substantive (I have a few things in mind) but I need to get back to reading my class notes, watching this Ab Lounge XL commercial for the 76th time, and shotgunning cans of Coke.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile