« Home | Epstein on School Choice and Some Thoughts on the ... » | O'Connor's Swan Song? » | Journal-Sentinel Firmly Against Free Speech » | I Love the Tribune » | Gonzales v Oregon » | Beer Review: Samuel Adams Hefeweizen » | Who is Next? » | Republican House Leadership » | Feinstein Quickly Becoming Sensible; Temperatures ... » | I Almost Died of Shock... » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Who Would Be a Better Governor than Jim Doyle

Here is a non-exhaustive list of candidates that I would vote for in the Wisconsin governor's race:

Mark Green


Scott Walker


Tommy Thompson


Ed Thompson


The Double Double from In-N-Out Burger


This giraffe


The state would be better off with any of the above in charge.

EDIT: Is it just me or does Mark Green look like a less-wrinkled Lance Henriksen?

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile