« Home | Hey, Senator Kennedy » | Ted Kennedy Losing His F'ing Mind » | Whoops! » | Cloture Watch » | I Was Going to Go to Vegas This Weekend... » | An Odd Filibuster » | Test Results » | Bush Radio Address » | Zywicki on Blogs » | Liberty Silver Money » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

E. Harold Hallows Distinguished Lecture

In my e-mail...
You are invited to attend the
10th Annual E. Harold Hallows Distinguished Lecture


Reflections on the Wisconsin Supreme Court
by Judge Diane S. Sykes


March 7, 2006
5:00 p.m.
Helfaer Theatre, Marquette Campus
525 N. 13th Street
I have already reserved my spot. Judge Sykes served on the WI State Supreme Court and is currently on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. She's been talked about as a potential Supreme Court Justice in the event of another vacancy. She's giving hope to the rest of us Marquette Law School students/alums.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile