« Home | Democratic Witnesses for the Alito Hearings » | Dentalgate Update » | Alito Support Letter » | Nader and Public Citizen » | Helen Thomas on Alito » | No Play Coldplay » | New WSJ Law Blog » | The Bush Supreme Court Nominees » | Organic Food » | Sodomy in Georgia » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

Busy

Sorry for the spotty updates lately, but events in my personal life have kept me away from my beloved blog. I'm going to make an effort to spend more time blogging next week, since I'm sure I will have a lot of material. The Alito hearings begin and I start school again. For now, here are a few items of interest that I spotted...

Mark Steyn has an interesting column about the end of Western civilization as we know it. Don't read it if you're really happy. It will kill your mood.

Prof. McAdams has some info on the local anti-Alito forum to be held this week. I will not be in attendance, even though I bet it will be very entertaining.

Ed Whelan at Bench Memos takes apart Ted Kennedy's anti-Alito column. Ted Kennedy judging someone else's credibility is pretty funny. But I do love Ted.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile