« Home | Harry Potter and the Coming Libertarian Generation » | Death Penalty » | My Corporate Christmas » | I Have No Idea What is Going on in the World... » | Photos from the Tookie Rally » | Update » | Some Kelo Humor » | Quote of the Week » | Why Canadian Colleges are Better than US Colleges » | Get Off Your Butts » 

Sunday, December 25, 2005 

Presents

I bought this for myself for Christmas...

If you can't read it, it says Ted Kennedy Driving School, Est. 1969, Chappaquiddick, MA. The picture is a car underwater surrounded by fish and empty bottles.

I never claimed to be a tasteful or mature person.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile