« Home | The Shameless Ramsey Clark World Tour » | Senator Schumer, Have You No Shame? » | Beer Review: Goose Island Christmas Ale » | Beer Review: New Glarus Edel Pils » | Another Act of Vandalism in Response to The Warrior » | The Warrior » | Ayotte v Planned Parenthood » | Christmas Gifts for Law Students » | McCain-Feingold Strikes Again » | Wilson on Iraq » 

Saturday, December 03, 2005 

Update

I don't have much time for a real update today, so I'll give you a coming attractions post. Expect these either on Wednesday afternoon or later. Future posts will include my thoughts on the Ayotte v Planned Parenthood oral argument that I found time to listen to this week. I think it's being replayed on American and the Courts on CSPAN tonight if you are lame enough to be home on a Saturday night (as opposed to being in the library like me). I'm going to have a post Wednesday after my Ethics exam concerning the next attack on Judge Alito and why Slate's legal coverage is downright embarrassing. I am itching to do it right now, but it will take too much time. It will be the first new one, because I think it's so important to respond to this attack. There will probably be a few more beer reviews in the coming weeks. Finishing exams and getting ripped go hand in hand. Time to get back to studying...

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile