« Home | Beer Review: New Glarus Tail Wagger » | It's Spreading » | Post-Miers: An Opportunity » | Can I Get A "Hell Yeah"?! » | This is the Post Where I Rip Feingold » | Bush on Trial for Torture in Canada » | Stossel v. Congress » | Iraq » | Hitchens and Getting Galloway » | Halloween Condi » 

Saturday, October 29, 2005 

Look for the Union Label...

...while we're kicking your ass.

Union thuggery?! I'm shocked and surprised!

I don't really keep up with CA politics, and I'm not a huge fan of Schwarzenegger beyond Kindergarten Cop, but this garbage is infuriating. What is wrong with people? Have we gotten so coddled and insulated that we can no longer tolerate someone having and expressing a different opinion? Watch the video. Yeah, hit that woman! Steal her personal property and destroy it! I guess I can add this to the long list of reasons why I hate modern unions.

Even if it is goon-like violence, it is nice to see those members of the public employees union actually moving around. Usually, they work with the speed of molasses. I was concerned that some infectious form of severe paralysis had spread through organized labor. I guess they just need the proper motivation.

This reminds me of those little jags who would go around neighborhoods at night, stealing yard signs before the election. It's a minor theft and trespass, but it's a bigger issue than that. If you engage in activities like that, you are showing everyone that you don't give a damn about free speech. You are a little authoritarian scum bag with fragile little feelings that have been bruised by someone's opposing opinion. Grow up.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile