« Home | Insomnia » | I'm So Scared of Guns! » | Judges and Opinion Writing » | Tin Foil Hat Theory » | Short Break » | New Blog » | Sign the Petition » | The Real Curse of the Bambino » | Crap » | Slump » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Sunday Night

Tomorrow night, I am going to see HIM at The Rave with a classmate and her friend. It should be an interesting experience. I spent much of my teenage years at The Rave. I was a total concert junkie. In the last few years, my evenings of live music have been few and far between.

I'm going to predict that the crowd is full of 16 year old, Hot Topic-dressed, goth posers. And I bet most of them will be huge Bam Margera fans. Regardless, I think it's going to be a good time. There will be a review or at least a wrap up of the show on here sometime Monday.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile