« Home | Sign the Petition » | The Real Curse of the Bambino » | Crap » | Slump » | New Bond » | You Know What's Awesome? » | Fantasy Football » | Waiting... » | Diversity » | Warren » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

New Blog

I promised I would welcome the Res Ipsa blog (link on the right) with its own post. I guess I'm to blame for him (one of my classmates) getting into blogging. It's like a disease. I'm sure he'll post something of merit.

For the record... I wore a striped shirt out tonight. But I wasn't nearly as cool as the guy in Res Ipsa's post. We all gotta have heroes.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile