« Home | Monthly Self-Absorbed Post » | The Best Defense is a Good Offense » | Flashback: Roberts Hearing in 2003 » | That's It. My Life is Over. » | Mandatory John Roberts Post » | Why I Hate Ted Kennedy » | Nice » | Changes » | The Chief » | My Favorite Politician » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

Summer So Far

Disneywar by James B. Stewart
No One Left to Lie to by Christopher Hitchens
Sphere by Michael Crichton
Free to Choose by Milton and Rose Freidman
Cowboy Capitalism by Olaf Gersemann
State of Fear by Michael Crichton
Feeling Your Pain by James Bovard
Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury
The Road to Serfdom by FA Hayek
Prey by Michael Crichton
Playing God in Yellowstone by Alston Chase
Libertarianism by David Boaz
Parliament of Whores by PJ O'Rourke
The Tempting of America by Robert Bork
Hard Green by Peter Huber
EDIT: If Chins Could Kill by Bruce Campbell
I hope to get through five more books before school starts.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile