« Home | Volokh on Kyoto » | The Plot Thickens » | Done » | Still Working... » | Good Eats at Gitmo » | Fuck It, I'm Busy » | Cruise » | Bias » | Eminent Domain » | Kelo Kelo Kelo » 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 

Golden Eagles

Well after a divisive few months of arguing, Marquette has changed its team name back to Golden Eagles. What a waste of time and money. How much has been spent by the university on this little exercise? And we ended up back where we started. Here is the report. I don't see what Father Wild and the Board think this accomplishes. The people who want Warriors still want it changed back. We feel like we were jerked around and misled by them. They dangled the Warriors name in our faces and then snatched it away. I'm not going to cut a check to Marquette until the name gets changed. So never.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile