« Home | Know Your Local Sex Offender » | Jimmy Carter Should Go Back to Building Houses » | Maiden Voyage » | Beer Reviews » | The Least Worst of Eminent Domain » 

Saturday, April 16, 2005 

Newcastle Brown Ale and Other Items of Interest

After a long day of studying, I spent the evening making some kickass steak tacos on the grill. I love a meal with great flavor that is still simple. So simple that I can get loaded while I prepare it. Afterwards, I went to the batting cages for a while. I learned one thing: It's damn hard to hit a baseball when you are drunk. I also stopped at Target for some crap. Do you have any idea what kind of misfits and rogues are at Target at 7:30 on a Saturday night. It's the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder. That's why I was there.

Studying all day on a Saturday is total ass. But I need to be on top of my game for exams. This is my chance to improve on my lukewarm performance first semester. Hopefully these exams and a strong showing for my Trusts and Estates class over summer will boost my ass up the class rankings. Cause in life, that's all that matters ya know?

Blog from Lebanon. This is an interesting read. It's high time that the people of the Middle East stood up against the gangsters and thugs that have stolen their countries and their freedom.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile