« Home | Beer Reviews » | The Least Worst of Eminent Domain » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

Maiden Voyage

I decided that the Internet has gone long enough without my witty insights on everything. I'll probably focus most of my energy and posts on school (daily happenings and legal issues in general), politics, funny things that happened while drinking, and shit that I think you should know. I'm trying to keep expectations low for this blog, then I can be pleasantly surprised when something of worth congeals in this gutter.


It's a Friday night and I'm home. And sober. And doing school work. I'm really living the fuck out of life.

Seriously, though. Exams are in 2 weeks and I am under a small amount of stress to make sure I know some of this material. I feel much more confident this semester than I did in Fall. Taking my first law school exams ranks up there on the Most Frightening Experiences list. This time around, I knew from day one how to read this crap and get some meaningful info out of it. I also faced the brutal truth that maybe, just maybe, I can afford to take a night or two out of my busy liver-killing schedule and review my notes.

Anyway, do a shot for me tonight. I have some Landlord-Tenant law to brush up on.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile