« Home | Second Annual Hylton Rankings » | The Election » | "Today’'s decision is SCRAP for a new generation." » | Lots of Hot Air from the Court » | Disclosure » | Election Laws Gone Wild » | Back with a Vengeance » | A Question from the Back of the Room » | From My Cold, Dead Hand » | Wait Wait... Don't Tell Breyer » 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Esenberg on the WI Supreme Court


For those of you who don't like to read, here is Rick Esenberg talking about the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

I would have enjoyed reading that, but, it's nice to have a voice to go along with the face. Thanks. I also happen to agree with him. Our Constitution didn't intend for this country to be ruled by Judicial Fiat. Any Judge who thinks so, doesn't belong on the bench.

I'm really bummed out that I'm graduating in May. Esenberg is teaching an entire course on the Wisconsin Supreme Court next semester at the law school. I bet it would be very interesting.

Steve, look on the bright side. After you pass the Bar, you'll be able to hire on as a worker bee for some firm, get experience, and be TRUELY worthy of all the Lawyer jokes. All this before you even make partner! I do hope, however, that you'll continue to blog.

Post a Comment
Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile