« Home | The Election » | "Today’'s decision is SCRAP for a new generation." » | Lots of Hot Air from the Court » | Disclosure » | Election Laws Gone Wild » | Back with a Vengeance » | A Question from the Back of the Room » | From My Cold, Dead Hand » | Wait Wait... Don't Tell Breyer » | She Lost a Shoe » 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Second Annual Hylton Rankings

The US News and World Report law school rankings are out. I really don't care. I do care that the newest Hylton Rankings are available at the ELS blog. I'm a big fan of Professor Hylton's work in this area and have no problem shamelessly promoting his list again.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile