« Home | New Book About Justice Thomas » | New (to me) Law Blogs » | Olson Endorses Rudy » | Why No McConnell » | State Supreme Court Election » | In Honor of Valentine's Day » | Here's to You » | Walking on Allah » | Falwell: 2008 is About the Court » | Hands-On Con Law » 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 

Time to Vote

Hey, we've got an election today. That means that my favorite picture gets posted yet again. I know, it's not exactly apt. There are no goofy looking dinosaurs on the ballot this time (Barney and Joe Lieberman aren't on the ballot either). See what I did there? Zinging Chris Dodd like that? Anyway...

I'll be stopping by my polling place before class. By the time I get home tonight, we should know the results of the state Supreme Court primary. Everyone in this state has a lot at stake in the outcome of this election, and I doubt that 1 person out of 10 could name one of the candidates. That's pretty sad.

And if there was any doubt in anyone's mind, I'm voting for Judge Annette Ziegler.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile