« Home | Fun at Depos » | "I Never Read Dissents" » | Bashman on Judges » | What Is in Leahy's Head » | Tommy at MULS » | A Conflict Supreme » | Coming to an End » | Romney on Judges » | Rethinking Roe » | 52 » 

Thursday, February 08, 2007 

Hands-On Con Law

Glenn Reynolds is probably the coolest Constitutional Law professor ever...
I took my advanced constitutional law seminar to a shooting range a few years back (we were studying the right to bear arms) and rented an MP5 for the students to shoot. It's only a submachinegun, but I picked up the ammo tab and it was over 200 bucks. But they enjoyed it.
Very cool.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile