« Home | "I Never Read Dissents" » | Bashman on Judges » | What Is in Leahy's Head » | Tommy at MULS » | A Conflict Supreme » | Coming to an End » | Romney on Judges » | Rethinking Roe » | 52 » | Thomas Speaks at UALR, Has Beverage » 

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 

Fun at Depos


Professor Bainbridge posted this video from a deposition. The professor says...
I have no idea who the party is or what the dispute was about. In any case, it starts out pretty boring, but you must watch it all the way to the end, where it becomes one of the all-time great answers to a deposition question (and an answer that I have more than once wanted to give at one of my expert witness depositions)
Who says that depositions have to be boring?

I saw that link but haven't read the case yet. I guess I better do that between classes tonight.

Joe Jamail needs his own TV show. I can't stand reality TV, but I'd watch a weekly show about Jamail's adventures in depos.

Post a Comment
Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile