« Home | Thomas Speaks at UALR, Has Beverage » | Bush v Gore: Get Over It » | Justices at the State of the Union » | Another Crack at McCain-Feingold » | Milwaukee Magazine on Judicial Conflicts of Interest » | People Drive Me Insane » | Roggensack on Judicial Independence » | Supreme Conflict » | FedSoc Student Symposium » | My Leave of Absence » 

Saturday, January 27, 2007 

52

Happy Birthday, Chief.

EDIT: This is a nice reminder about CJ Roberts' age. He is going to be on the Court for a long, long time. Just the thought of that brings a smile to my face.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile