« Home | Yeah, Yeah, I Know » | Have Posts, Will Update » | Posner: First Judge in Cyberspace » | So You've Decided to Arrest the President... » | Almost Free » | C-SPAN Needs New Pictures » | Happy Anniversary » | I Am Not » | On Exams and Race » | Mass. v EPA Roundtable » 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 

Supreme Court on PBS

I spotted this in my mom's issue of Fine Tuning magazine (the PBS magazine)...
THE SUPREME COURT
The first television series to fully profile the inner workings of the court; exploring the history, impact, and drama of America's highest court.
This show will premiere on Wednesday, January 31st. It looks interesting and will hopefully be an insightful look at the Court. It's PBS, so I'm not holding out hope.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile