« Home | C-SPAN Needs New Pictures » | Happy Anniversary » | I Am Not » | On Exams and Race » | Mass. v EPA Roundtable » | Epstein Talks About Kelo » | Bong Hits 4 Jesus Granted Cert » | A Lot of Hot Air » | The Audio-Loving Court » | I'm Not Dead & The Hallows Lecture » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

Almost Free

Well, I turned in my last take home exam an hour ago. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I still have to submit a final version of a brief, but that should take me less than an hour. The draft is done, so I just have to revise it. After that, I have to pound out the rest of my state bar application. Hopefully, I will be able to hand deliver that tomorrow. That will be another huge weight off of me.

I'm eager to get back into the blogging habit. I've been sort of following the legal news lately, but not nearly as much as usual. I was oh so shocked to see the Supreme Court reverse yet another Judge Reinhardt POS opinion from the Ninth Circuit. That issue has been beaten to death on other blogs so I won't say much else about it.

I should have a few posts up within the next few days. Unfortunately, I will be taking yet another break from blogging this weekend. I have a wedding to attend in Las Vegas. Yeah, poor me. I should be back on Sunday, and then the blogging will resume at its usual pace.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile