« Home | Have Posts, Will Update » | Posner: First Judge in Cyberspace » | So You've Decided to Arrest the President... » | Almost Free » | C-SPAN Needs New Pictures » | Happy Anniversary » | I Am Not » | On Exams and Race » | Mass. v EPA Roundtable » | Epstein Talks About Kelo » 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 

Yeah, Yeah, I Know

I have been chastised for my lack of posting lately. I'm sorry. I have been busy with a lot of holiday stuff lately, but I promise that I will have substantive posts very, very soon. If I don't, feel free to punch me on sight.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile