« Home | Beer Review: Spaten Oktoberfest » | Post-Election: The Issue of Judges, Part 3 » | Beer Review: Goose Island Honker's Ale » | Cruz » | Crying at the FedSoc Conference? » | Scalia and Alito at the FedSoc Conference » | Huckabee: McCain-Feingold Benefits McCain » | Giuliani on Judges » | Beer Review: Leinenkugel's Apple Spice » | Beer Review: Shiner Bock » 

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 

Programming Note

I plan on taking a few days off over the holiday weekend, so updates may be non-existent (or at least very scarce). Aside from my turkey duties, I have a crippling amount of work to do for school. We're rapidly approaching crunch time at the ol' law school, and I've got deadlines to keep. Hopefully, I won't go insane. Last year at this time, I was pretty close. After marathon sessions of studying for my tax exam, I ended up a blubbering mess, unable to sit up straight in a chair from fatigue. Not exactly my finest moment. My goal is to avoid that ugliness again. Anyway, happy Thanksgiving.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile