« Home | I'm Not Dead & The Hallows Lecture » | Programming Note » | Beer Review: Spaten Oktoberfest » | Post-Election: The Issue of Judges, Part 3 » | Beer Review: Goose Island Honker's Ale » | Cruz » | Crying at the FedSoc Conference? » | Scalia and Alito at the FedSoc Conference » | Huckabee: McCain-Feingold Benefits McCain » | Giuliani on Judges » 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 

The Audio-Loving Court

All nighters are so fun. Anyway, we are rapidly approaching an interesting stretch in the Supreme Court's calendar. There are some very interesting cases coming up soon. The EPA greenhouse gas case will be argued tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that one, but there is some interesting news about a different high profile case. The K-12 grade school race cases will be argued next Monday. It will be a back to back, two hour marathon of race-based school assignment excitement. The Court has also decided to issue same day audio of the oral arguments. The Court has done this once already this term in the partial birth abortion cases. Law nerds like me love this stuff. I don't know when I'm going to find the time to listen to all 2 hours in the middle of exam fest, but I'll try to find the time.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile