« Home | Cato's Constitution Day » | Debate on the Constitution at Marquette » | Supreme Court Transcripts Fast » | Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feingold » | Mr. Nice Guy » | Go Vote » | Who is Richard Posner? » | Our Own Kelo... Sort of » | Harber Show: O'Connor and Breyer » | Ted Olson: Life After 9/11 » 

Monday, September 18, 2006 

Tucker Max Appeal

Tucker Max, my favorite foul mouthed Duke Law School grad, was involved in a lawsuit concerning the Communications Decency Act. The case ended in May with a Max win. I wrote about it earlier in this post. I have recently learned from UW law school grad Legally Intoxicated that the plaintiff (now the petitioner) has filed an appeal. There's going to be a great Third Circuit Court of Appeals opinion in our futures.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile