« Home | Who is Richard Posner? » | Our Own Kelo... Sort of » | Harber Show: O'Connor and Breyer » | Ted Olson: Life After 9/11 » | Moving on Judges? » | National Review: Move on Judges » | The First Year of John Roberts » | More Venom for McCain-Feingold » | A Grim Look at the Future » | Surprise Vacancy » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

Go Vote

God I love that picture. I hope The Weekly Standard doesn't mind me using it. I'll give them a link to appease them.

Yeah, it's election day. If you are in Wisconsin, go vote in the primary of your choosing. I love open primaries. I will be getting up early to do my civic duty, provided that the octogenarians running the tables can find my name on the voting roll. I kid, but they do good work for not getting paid. Anyway, go vote.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile