« Home | Stratfor » | 99 Years » | Someone's Voting Twice » | Epstein Takes on the Court » | McNally and Conspiracy Theories » | Beer Review: Lakefront White » | Fear » | From the Mouth of Kozinski » | Roberts at the Ninth » | The Wrath of Easterbrook » 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 

Breyer Confers with His Clerks...


Actually, that is Justice Stephen Breyer with the mascots for the Boston Red Sox. He, his wife, and his granddaughter were at the game yesterday to throw out the first pitch.

I'm starting to think that all of the Justices like baseball, or at least a substantial majority of them. I haven't seen Justice Ginsburg throw out a pitch yet, though I would pay the price of admission just for that. Justice Thomas is a big NASCAR fan, but I don't know if he's a Braves fan. I'm sure that the other baseball-loving Justices will out themselves as the Summer passes. Hell, I'd take advantage of the position too. I want to throw out the first pitch.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile