« Home | The Tire Slashers » | Hero of the Day » | WI Lobbyists Get Shut Out » | What a Line Up » | Resurrection » | Sentencing Guidelines and Pirates » | Timing is Everything » | Family Sued for File Sharing; Doesn't Own a Computer » | You Can't Make This Stuff Up » | Solicitor General Panel on the Rehnquist Court » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

Slight Hiatus

I will be taking a short break from blogging during exams. I just don't have the time to keep up with legal news and study at the same time. If something really interesting happens (like a great Supreme Court case), I'll probably write a post or two.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile