« Home | Kerr on Lithwick » | Book Recommendations » | Reason #342 Why I Hate the NYT » | A Loss for Words » | Just Off the News Wire This Morning... » | Supreme Court TV » | You Heard It Here First » | Beer Review: Delirium Tremens » | Justice Wilcox to Retire » | Expanded Death Penalty » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Go Vote

Go vote, because I'm not going to. This is the first time that I won't be voting. I'm going to be at school all day, so I can't get to my local polling place while it is open. The only thing on the ballot for me is a judgeship, and I honestly don't want to vote for either candidate. So it all works out in the end.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile