« Home | The Dubitante Opinion » | Scalia: Let Joe Six-Pack Decide » | Chief Justice Roberts: Uniter, Not Divider » | Judge Sykes' Speech Getting Attention » | Former Thomas Clerk is New CJ of Colorado » | Bar Exam Failures » | Ginsburg: Hangin' On » | On Activism » | Guide to St. Patrick's Day » | Beer Review: New Glarus Yokel » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Law Student Blogger Directory

Prof. Hurt over at The Glom has brought this law student blogger directory to my attention. I know that there are a few more Marquette University Law School bloggers, and I think we should all get on the list. Why? First, increased readership is always good. Second, all of the student bloggers are fairly intelligent and represent the school well. Third, shameless self-promotion (half the country probably has no idea Marquette exists).

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile