« Home | Keep the Rumors Coming » | Yet Another Post about Beer » | The Legacy of the Rehnquist Court » | Alito Ceremony » | Beer Review: Hacker-Pschorr Munich Helles Lager » | Beer Review: Bell's Winter White Ale » | Political Perspectives from a Law Student » | Administration Calls for Court to Reexamine PBA » | Alito's Clerks » | Smoking Bans, Again » 

Saturday, February 18, 2006 

If You're Bored

I've been amusing myself tonight with the Federal Election Commission's website. You can find everything you want to know about who gives to what political candidates and all that other fun stuff. Put in some names: friends, family, neighbors, professors, go nuts. Your taxes are paying for it.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile